Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dutchie and Kendall

Dutchie emailed this great pic over to me today. . .Here is what he had to say about it:

"Here is one picture….not a good one of me (no shower or sleep in 24 hours, LOL) but that is okay since I am not the important one in the picture."

Dutchie emailed me over some great pics of Ava and Kendall together. . .I also have some cute ones of Sophia and Elizabeth together. . .I plan on posting those soon!

**I really think D & Kim and Dutch & Janina should start a family/baby blog like Bravo & Lisa, Wolf & Brit and Aaron & Beth. . .

BTW. . .Wolf, Brit and I (and Easton) visited w/ Aaron, Beth, Caiden and Cameron last night. . .Everyone is doing well. . .Aaron leaves again for Iraq again tomorrow. . .He won't be back until October. . .Please keep Aaron, Beth and the family in your prayers. . .

More pics and posts to come!

The Bretheren Lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home