Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back in Time




Left to right: Bob Gale (writer of Back to the Future), Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown), Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker, Marty's Girlfriend), Jeffrey Weisman (George McFly in parts I & II)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you retards made them do the "check the time" pose.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk to R. Clark on that one, notice I didn't fall victim to the cheese.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im pretty sure that was bob gale's idea!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home