posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/11/2008 09:58:00 PM
Utah, wish I could say something to make him come back, he was an awesome dog. Elly lost an excellent swim coach.
Poor baby....i'm so sorry Utah
He was very special. Mardi Gras won't be the same without him guarding the back door - We feel your painThe Clark's
here for u buddy
Sorry for your loss Utah. I'm here for you buddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Utah, wish I could say something to make him come back, he was an awesome dog. Elly lost an excellent swim coach.
Poor baby....i'm so sorry Utah
He was very special. Mardi Gras won't be the same without him guarding the back door - We feel your pain
The Clark's
here for u buddy
Sorry for your loss Utah. I'm here for you buddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home