posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/22/2008 12:13:00 AM
Wolf doesn't mind "Tootin' his own horn" does he???
Now, now, this is quite a surprise post. I'm flattered! Thank you to my family, my friends, and most importantly, my fellow spartans, and of course whoever posted this.
Kyle,Total Games 1596We need to see each other more often.Love,The Sun
Thank You for pointing this out, Adam. Kyle "Backhands" me, them mumbles something about me "holding him back", whenever I try to get him to go outside these days
i kid, i kid. but seriously, if anyone want to go out on the boat and do some physical activity, let me know!
Adam, Bravo and I are down for that...got to get in shape for spring break!
Dear Sun,Your harmful rays have far too often damaged the skin of countless humans. I challenge you to a game of the universe, if I win I turn you off, you heatful bastard. You win, you can keep making people tan or leathery or cancery. See you in hell.Love,Halo Wolf
Brit said that wolf had experience in turning things off! I'd watch out sun.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Wolf doesn't mind "Tootin' his own horn" does he???
Now, now, this is quite a surprise post. I'm flattered! Thank you to my family, my friends, and most importantly, my fellow spartans, and of course whoever posted this.
Kyle,
Total Games 1596
We need to see each other more often.
Love,
The Sun
Thank You for pointing this out, Adam. Kyle "Backhands" me, them mumbles something about me "holding him back", whenever I try to get him to go outside these days
i kid, i kid. but seriously, if anyone want to go out on the boat and do some physical activity, let me know!
Adam,
Bravo and I are down for that...got to get in shape for spring break!
Dear Sun,
Your harmful rays have far too often damaged the skin of countless humans. I challenge you to a game of the universe, if I win I turn you off, you heatful bastard. You win, you can keep making people tan or leathery or cancery. See you in hell.
Love,
Halo Wolf
Brit said that wolf had experience in turning things off! I'd watch out sun.
Post a Comment
<< Home