Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Friday, December 07, 2007

THE MAIN EVENT! SATURDAY DEC 8th! TODAY




Join us TONIGHT at THE PUB (near Magnums house) for the world superfight in Las Vegas between Floyd Mayweather and Ricky Hatton. You may have been watching the weekly documentary on them airing on HBO, well the time has come, this is the closest thing to Rocky Balboa & Apollo Creed fight as it gets. There has been so much smack talked by the cocky and arrogant Mayweather, it'll be nice to see his arse get stomped.


Mayweather, 30, is 38-0 (24 KOs)

Hatton, 28 is 43-0 (31 KOs) and hails from Manchester, England.

Come join the Brit's to cheer on Hatton!


8:30PM



BE THERE!



4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is awesome! should be a great fight!!! definitely hanging out our place afterwards!!!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it was a good fight.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that white guy got beat up

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going for Hatton (because of Mayweather's mouth watching 24/7 on HBO the last couple of weeks) until I heard the Manchester crowd booing the National Anthem. After that I said "fuck that" and said I do not care if Hillary Clinton is fighting Hatton. Nobody boos America mother fuckers! Nobody!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home