posted by Kyle & Brittany at 12/02/2007 09:33:00 PM
I thought it was Marty's dad that was going to be there? Not his mom.
"you are my density" great trip guys! can't wait to do another one! maybe others could come if they weren't so holed up with halo 3!
Spengler - there was no invite dude. How we suppose to know? The only brothers that tell me anything are Bravo, Hammer, and Utah.But, I would have rathered seen the Bears than Marty's mom anyways. LOL, just messin' man, just messin!! I am glad you boys had fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I thought it was Marty's dad that was going to be there? Not his mom.
"you are my density" great trip guys! can't wait to do another one! maybe others could come if they weren't so holed up with halo 3!
Spengler - there was no invite dude. How we suppose to know? The only brothers that tell me anything are Bravo, Hammer, and Utah.
But, I would have rathered seen the Bears than Marty's mom anyways. LOL, just messin' man, just messin!! I am glad you boys had fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home