posted by Kyle & Brittany at 12/08/2007 06:26:00 PM
Congrats to you both!! I'll go ahead and start planning the bachelor party.
Well, shit...Congratulations guys!!That is awesome.
WOO HOO!!! Congrats!!!the perfect couple!!!xoxoxo
Congrats to you both.
cry baby
Did Cypress Gardens let you in for free to propose?
Atta boy bohdster! Make sure you two are at my place this friday so we can celebrate! Congratulations!
Congratulations Bodhi & Abby!! I think you guys are the freaking coolest couple I know. You two are going to make the hottest & funniest kids ever. Both of you have abs of steel.Congrats guys - Awesome!
Congrats. Nice catch. Best of luck.
Thanks everyone! (Everyone except Brian)
You proposed at Cypress Gardens.Congratulations
Doc - It is actually Weikiva (sp?) Springs in Altamonte/Orlando, FL. Not Cypress Gardens, it is a really nice place that has a cold spring and rivers you can canoe in. I trust the gators to not attact me in the springs there over the people that work in Cypress Gardens anyday of the week. Good job Bodhi, good job. Abby - I thought it was awe-inspiring that you cried. Very sweet!
Cypress Gardens...It sure is fun to watch a joke turn into a fact and then back to a joke all on one short blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
13 Comments:
Congrats to you both!! I'll go ahead and start planning the bachelor party.
Well, shit...Congratulations guys!!
That is awesome.
WOO HOO!!! Congrats!!!
the perfect couple!!!
xoxoxo
Congrats to you both.
cry baby
Did Cypress Gardens let you in for free to propose?
Atta boy bohdster! Make sure you two are at my place this friday so we can celebrate! Congratulations!
Congratulations Bodhi & Abby!! I think you guys are the freaking coolest couple I know.
You two are going to make the hottest & funniest kids ever. Both of you have abs of steel.
Congrats guys - Awesome!
Congrats. Nice catch. Best of luck.
Thanks everyone! (Everyone except Brian)
You proposed at Cypress Gardens.
Congratulations
Doc - It is actually Weikiva (sp?) Springs in Altamonte/Orlando, FL. Not Cypress Gardens, it is a really nice place that has a cold spring and rivers you can canoe in. I trust the gators to not attact me in the springs there over the people that work in Cypress Gardens anyday of the week.
Good job Bodhi, good job. Abby - I thought it was awe-inspiring that you cried. Very sweet!
Cypress Gardens...It sure is fun to watch a joke turn into a fact and then back to a joke all on one short blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home