posted by Kyle & Brittany at 12/21/2007 01:38:00 PM
Is everyone OK? Looks like a horrific ride for some and a sleeper for others. Kyle, where did you find that shirt? I'm sure all the other nerd:30's in the park were admiring it.
I thought they didn't allow any colors on that ride?
That ride was pretty good. Better than King Kong at least. We went on it for the first time a couple weeks ago. Single Rider line is the way to go. Only a 10 minute wait compared to a 70 minute wait.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Is everyone OK? Looks like a horrific ride for some and a sleeper for others. Kyle, where did you find that shirt? I'm sure all the other nerd:30's in the park were admiring it.
I thought they didn't allow any colors on that ride?
That ride was pretty good. Better than King Kong at least. We went on it for the first time a couple weeks ago.
Single Rider line is the way to go. Only a 10 minute wait compared to a 70 minute wait.
Post a Comment
<< Home