Hammer's Christmas Party

This year's Christmas party will be hosted by the beloved Dr. Hammer at his new digs. Please bring a covered dish to share or a smoking hot 18-25 year old Persian virgin. Ali will be reprising his yearly role as the wiseman in the passion play bringing gold and fracansense to a little manger.
Don't forget to RSVP in the comments.
The photo above (submitted by the good Dr. himself) depicts the spry and agile Persian Prince at the age of 9. It is available for a limited time as a hand numbered lithograph from the Hamptaee collection.






























7 Comments:
Great posting Ali! Love it! We'll be there.
I'll bring the mirth!!!
How could anyone say no to that invitation. I'm in.
freakin awesome!
Dutchie, I am inviting you now so I don't want to hear ANY EXCUSE on why you and Janina could not make it.
It's actually located at the Crossroads at Lake Region, NOT the Gates of Lake Region...it's the neighborhood on the right before you get to Lake Region Country Club if that helps anyone.
If you are coming from 27 and you are on Dundee you take a right onto Country Club Road, then a right onto Crump road and then you are there at The Crossroads at Lake Region. Once in the gate you take an immediate right and a left at the first street which is Clermont street. I'm at 2123.
I can fit about 8-9 cars in the driveway so car pooling may be a good idea or even parking at the pool area when you enter the neighborhood may work.
If you are not there you will miss out on the Hammer's Famous Egg Nog.
Look forward to seeing everyone...
i'll be in the haven this week.
I will be there.....do not know about Janina but I will be there man!! Come on now - I was out of the state for the Halloween party. Out of the state - how am I suppose to make that?
I am suppose to play golf in Kissimmee at 6:30am Saturday morning but I will be at your party man. I will be there!! You know if I am in town, I am all about being at the event!!
Post a Comment
<< Home