Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

HALLOWEEN PARTY!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where were Mr. and Mrs. Dutchie? ):

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good question Abby - good question.

Hope you guys had fun?!?! I know, I know - we really suck missing 2 years in a row of Wolf's/Brit's Halloween Bash. I know!!

We were in North Carolina (I really did try to get out of going - I really did, but I was unsuccessful) seeing Janina's brother (Alex) and his last home soccer game of this year at UNC Pembroke. It was an important conference game as well. We were suppose to go 2 weeks ago but Ava and myself were really sick (stomach bug/flu) so we had no other choice than this last weekend.

Looks like B-Man/Wolf/Brit and anyone else who put in time to decorate did a great job. We are bummed we missed out!! Hope to see you guys soon.

Maybe Christmas party at Mr. & Mrs. Dutchie's to make up for our unexcused absences??

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! We missed you guys.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home