Tragedy strikes us where it hurts the most. Robert "Magnum" Clark has recorded an important message for us. Please watch.
*video comes courtesy of Bman
posted by Kyle & Brittany at 9/11/2007 05:02:00 PM
The hammer swears this is a girl...."LEAVE HER ALONE"
That was a waste of 2 minutes and 11 seconds of my life, to go along with the time I'll never get back when I saw the performance. Thank u B-Man Ill remember this when U get another ticket. Ha
I could only watch 10 seconds before I almost took a gun to my head.
This video will make you get gay!
This is how The Hammer reacts after he gets slayed in Halo.
I swear it is a girl, and Bravo agrees with me. Face, I couldn't agree with you more.Lastly, are you the same anonymous that likes to S... D...? Just curious.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
The hammer swears this is a girl...."LEAVE HER ALONE"
That was a waste of 2 minutes and 11 seconds of my life, to go along with the time I'll never get back when I saw the performance. Thank u B-Man Ill remember this when U get another ticket. Ha
I could only watch 10 seconds before I almost took a gun to my head.
This video will make you get gay!
This is how The Hammer reacts after he gets slayed in Halo.
I swear it is a girl, and Bravo agrees with me.
Face, I couldn't agree with you more.
Lastly, are you the same anonymous that likes to S... D...? Just curious.
Post a Comment
<< Home