Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It gets better each time you watch it...


*Contains language not suitable for Adam Dicks*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of nonsense is this!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched it 4 times and I think I may watch it another 4!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever wanted to go back in time and witness a 1987 b-man vs wolf pupil holiday confrontation...here it is.

I don't need to explain what role the wolf played, just listen to the crying.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm about to whip B-Man with a peice of rope right now! Fffff Youuu!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home