posted by Kyle & Brittany at 7/30/2007 03:19:00 AM
The Dutch are not amused.
Bravo - how could you? I thought I meant more to you when we had that dance at your wedding.
The dutch wanted more.. My eyes are hurting a little now...
You're damn right I wanted more Bravo.....you are such a tease sometimes man, such a tease.
My apologies - you are right Bravo - The Dutch wanted more too.....not just me.
the trap is #1 posted by the original big pappa pump.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
The Dutch are not amused.
Bravo - how could you? I thought I meant more to you when we had that dance at your wedding.
The dutch wanted more.. My eyes are hurting a little now...
You're damn right I wanted more Bravo.....you are such a tease sometimes man, such a tease.
My apologies - you are right Bravo - The Dutch wanted more too.....not just me.
the trap is #1 posted by the original big pappa pump.
Post a Comment
<< Home