posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/14/2007 03:32:00 AM
dutchie, ull be in our thoughts, im sure face and the bull can let u know what to expect
Face just went through knee surgury too... Dutch are you getting my MFing messages? Anything you need help with buddy, let me know..
Thanks boys.....I appreciate it.Missed you guys as you stayed less than 5 minutes at my house to see the new TV before I got home from work.....maybe next time?Got your messages Bravo and I am calling you back man, I am calling you back......
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
dutchie, ull be in our thoughts, im sure face and the bull can let u know what to expect
Face just went through knee surgury too... Dutch are you getting my MFing messages? Anything you need help with buddy, let me know..
Thanks boys.....I appreciate it.
Missed you guys as you stayed less than 5 minutes at my house to see the new TV before I got home from work.....maybe next time?
Got your messages Bravo and I am calling you back man, I am calling you back......
Post a Comment
<< Home