posted by Kyle & Brittany at 5/20/2007 12:12:00 AM
Nicole was her name, right... i know dax knows
Yea I think that was it!
Yes, that is it ;)
i hear niquil is super hot!
Not is she a perfect 10.... but she has a great personality as well...
Awww...you guys are too sweet.Come visit me again sometime!I'll be back at work next Wednesday.
I NEED A DOSE OF NIQUIL RIGHT F###ING DOWN. ITS THE "SO U CAN REST BETTER" MEDICINE.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Nicole was her name, right... i know dax knows
Yea I think that was it!
Yes, that is it ;)
i hear niquil is super hot!
Not is she a perfect 10.... but she has a great personality as well...
Awww...you guys are too sweet.
Come visit me again sometime!
I'll be back at work next Wednesday.
I NEED A DOSE OF NIQUIL RIGHT F###ING DOWN. ITS THE "SO U CAN REST BETTER" MEDICINE.
Post a Comment
<< Home