posted by Kyle & Brittany at 4/16/2007 10:07:00 PM
Face, get well soon brother! I expect a speedy recovery in 24 hours, j.k. Let me know if you need ANYTHING...blonde, brunette, redhead...you name it, I'll get it!
face, HERE FOR YOU BUDDY! im with the hammer, we'll get the job done, no matter what. . .no. . .matter. . .what
face hey man get better soon, if u need anything shout me a call
Damn face, get better soon! Somebody's gotta kick Hammer in the ass. I can only do it within the realm of Halo, but you need to provide the physical foot to the ass. Get well soon buddy!
I can read face's mind.. he wants the blonde, brunette, and the redhead sent to his room ASAP.. GET well buddy...
Bravo - you are wise beyond your years and correct.Everyone - thanks for the well wishes. I'm doing OK and on my way to recovery. Hope everyone else is doing well and we will get together soon and slay some box.
Face - hope all is well man and I wish the best for your recovery. I will contribute and match to what Bravo gets to your room!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Face, get well soon brother! I expect a speedy recovery in 24 hours, j.k. Let me know if you need ANYTHING...blonde, brunette, redhead...you name it, I'll get it!
face, HERE FOR YOU BUDDY! im with the hammer, we'll get the job done, no matter what. . .no. . .matter. . .what
face hey man get better soon, if u need anything shout me a call
Damn face, get better soon! Somebody's gotta kick Hammer in the ass. I can only do it within the realm of Halo, but you need to provide the physical foot to the ass. Get well soon buddy!
I can read face's mind.. he wants the blonde, brunette, and the redhead sent to his room ASAP.. GET well buddy...
Bravo - you are wise beyond your years and correct.
Everyone - thanks for the well wishes. I'm doing OK and on my way to recovery. Hope everyone else is doing well and we will get together soon and slay some box.
Face - hope all is well man and I wish the best for your recovery. I will contribute and match to what Bravo gets to your room!!
Post a Comment
<< Home