posted by Kyle & Brittany at 4/30/2007 07:47:00 PM
At the risk of sounding gay.."I'm super seriously excited about this". Britt and I will be at the Wednesday night showing, eagle ridge 7:30. Might have to fandango that shit.
You ain't gonna catch me riding dirty......But, I will be at the movie with protection on. No doubt - this is a classic and a great movie. Teaches people how to STAND UP for what you believe in!!
agreed! SWAYZE FOREVER!
Love Patrick - he is the F'ing man!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At the risk of sounding gay.."I'm super seriously excited about this". Britt and I will be at the Wednesday night showing, eagle ridge 7:30. Might have to fandango that shit.
You ain't gonna catch me riding dirty......
But, I will be at the movie with protection on. No doubt - this is a classic and a great movie. Teaches people how to STAND UP for what you believe in!!
agreed! SWAYZE FOREVER!
Love Patrick - he is the F'ing man!
Post a Comment
<< Home