Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

THE BULL IN DC!




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that ass shot in the last picture. He must work out.

You guys look awesome!! A true American family! She is SOOOO freaking CUTE!!! Hope to see you guys soon.....

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dutchie, im with you on the ass, i just want to bite into it!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great family pics guys..

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Maggie - I like it! Bite it!

I want to lick it a little too though, just like you did to Bravo's boo-boo on his back from the ice/hot pack. You were so naughty dude.......LOL, I love it!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE!!! THANK YOU DUTCH!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we call her Sophia Bush??

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home