posted by Kyle & Brittany at 3/08/2007 10:34:00 PM
I have an announcement to make for all that have yet to hear...THE HAMMER BEAT THE WOLF YET AGAIN LAST NIGHT IN HALO.There were witnesses for the last 4 of wolf's beatings over the last 3 weeks...I guess it's not your year wolfie. Maybe in '08. If anyone wants to challenge me for the title please speak loudly.
congrats to the hammer! well deserved!guess the house, hmmm, wait a minute; wolf, u sick bastard!
Is it me, or does it look like someones a poor loser!!
i think that someone is grizzled by their ASS WHOOPINS. sorry wolf love u like a brother but the better man got it. tuchay my nail beaten persian
Guys thanks for the support. As the reigning Halo champion, I would have to conceed that of the last 150+ games Hammer won 2, thanks to a contact lens that was put in backwards, which resulted in an inverted focus. I'm glad I was given this forum to clear things up. See you in hell Hammer.
thats magg's house, btw
Hammer - this was "guess the house" - not "gloat about beating the 2nd best guy in Halo."This was Bobby's house - way too easy with that community pool next door - and Bobby, I thought you said there were no colors in this neighborhood? And Wolf - there has never been a Halo champion ever crowned due to not having a championship. We all know who is #1 anyways. The plague for the alternates is down the hall in the ladies room.
Good call Bodhi, good call man. The community pool gave it away didn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
I have an announcement to make for all that have yet to hear...
THE HAMMER BEAT THE WOLF YET AGAIN LAST NIGHT IN HALO.
There were witnesses for the last 4 of wolf's beatings over the last 3 weeks...I guess it's not your year wolfie. Maybe in '08.
If anyone wants to challenge me for the title please speak loudly.
congrats to the hammer! well deserved!
guess the house, hmmm, wait a minute; wolf, u sick bastard!
Is it me, or does it look like someones a poor loser!!
i think that someone is grizzled by their ASS WHOOPINS. sorry wolf love u like a brother but the better man got it. tuchay my nail beaten persian
Guys thanks for the support. As the reigning Halo champion, I would have to conceed that of the last 150+ games Hammer won 2, thanks to a contact lens that was put in backwards, which resulted in an inverted focus. I'm glad I was given this forum to clear things up. See you in hell Hammer.
thats magg's house, btw
Hammer - this was "guess the house" - not "gloat about beating the 2nd best guy in Halo."
This was Bobby's house - way too easy with that community pool next door - and Bobby, I thought you said there were no colors in this neighborhood?
And Wolf - there has never been a Halo champion ever crowned due to not having a championship. We all know who is #1 anyways. The plague for the alternates is down the hall in the ladies room.
Good call Bodhi, good call man. The community pool gave it away didn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home