posted by Kyle & Brittany at 3/15/2007 05:59:00 PM
Just to bring you guys up to speed Salyani did some serious damage to his already complete ACL torn knee. He will be having surgery sometime in April. This bastards knee is hanging on by thread and he has a plethora of woman hanging from it. How do you do it Face?! Good luck in the surgery buddy!
Face, I've had the torn ACL and I know it's not easy. Your rehab will be difficult and grueling, but I know you will get through it ok. Besides, chicks dig the scar! Good luck in surgery!
face, best of luck dude. bull is right about the scar chicks dig it. speaking of chicks can i have some leftovers
Face - just call up the girl from Bravo & Lisa's wedding that you were dancing with. She looks like she would cheer you right up.Hope all is well man - I had my PCL ligament torn in my left knee and all the ligaments on the left side of my left knee in a car accident. Bull is right - Rehab SUCKS, mine was almost a year long three days a week for two hours a session - and Bull is right again - Chicks do like the scars so rehab is worth it. Turns them on for some reason?Everything happens for a reason man - I am willing to bet you meet your future wife at your physical therapy. You watch buddy. A little something the ancients call "Fatum." What we refer to today as Destiny.
Face, hey buddy.. so your knee finally gave out.. Sorry to hear that man.. I will have lisa let erin know about this too.. YOu could use this in your advantage. Are you going to be spending any i "rehab time" back here in polk county? If so man, you are so over due for a good ass kicking in Halo. I think it would be good for the knee.Good luck buddy
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I have surgery scheduled for April 16th - I'm only doing arthriscopic surgery...so my downtime shouldn't be too long.And yes, I'm using this knee thing to my advantage. What else would expect from FACE???
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Just to bring you guys up to speed Salyani did some serious damage to his already complete ACL torn knee. He will be having surgery sometime in April.
This bastards knee is hanging on by thread and he has a plethora of woman hanging from it. How do you do it Face?!
Good luck in the surgery buddy!
Face, I've had the torn ACL and I know it's not easy. Your rehab will be difficult and grueling, but I know you will get through it ok. Besides, chicks dig the scar! Good luck in surgery!
face, best of luck dude. bull is right about the scar chicks dig it. speaking of chicks can i have some leftovers
Face - just call up the girl from Bravo & Lisa's wedding that you were dancing with. She looks like she would cheer you right up.
Hope all is well man - I had my PCL ligament torn in my left knee and all the ligaments on the left side of my left knee in a car accident. Bull is right - Rehab SUCKS, mine was almost a year long three days a week for two hours a session - and Bull is right again - Chicks do like the scars so rehab is worth it. Turns them on for some reason?
Everything happens for a reason man - I am willing to bet you meet your future wife at your physical therapy. You watch buddy. A little something the ancients call "Fatum." What we refer to today as Destiny.
Face, hey buddy.. so your knee finally gave out.. Sorry to hear that man.. I will have lisa let erin know about this too.. YOu could use this in your advantage. Are you going to be spending any i "rehab time" back here in polk county? If so man, you are so over due for a good ass kicking in Halo. I think it would be good for the knee.
Good luck buddy
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I have surgery scheduled for April 16th - I'm only doing arthriscopic surgery...so my downtime shouldn't be too long.
And yes, I'm using this knee thing to my advantage. What else would expect from FACE???
Post a Comment
<< Home