posted by Kyle & Brittany at 3/10/2007 09:49:00 PM
very nice bravo a little bit of more incentive for the ladies i bring over
that is just awesome. help me with my house please.
Bravo - looks beautiful man! Will you ever stop making that house the ultimate pimp house? Will you ever stop? That thing is sweet - I want to rent a room man! Sorry about the phone mis-hap the other week too man....I feel like a putz - what can I do to make it up?
Utah.. thats why we built it buddy.... sohail: just let me know when.. thanks buddyDutchie:::::: you sick bastard.... I will clean out my air jordans from the blue room and its all yours buddy. Do you have my # 8632875646 Just call me back buddy...
The wolf is the one who helped this happen... He was there from ordering to install...I owe you thanks buddy....
Yea man - I got your number...I feel like a fagot. I am sorry man. I need some quality Halo time. You boys playing this weekend at all?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
very nice bravo a little bit of more incentive for the ladies i bring over
that is just awesome. help me with my house please.
Bravo - looks beautiful man!
Will you ever stop making that house the ultimate pimp house? Will you ever stop? That thing is sweet - I want to rent a room man!
Sorry about the phone mis-hap the other week too man....I feel like a putz - what can I do to make it up?
Utah.. thats why we built it buddy....
sohail: just let me know when.. thanks buddy
Dutchie:::::: you sick bastard.... I will clean out my air jordans from the blue room and its all yours buddy. Do you have my # 8632875646 Just call me back buddy...
The wolf is the one who helped this happen... He was there from ordering to install...I owe you thanks buddy....
Yea man - I got your number...I feel like a fagot. I am sorry man. I need some quality Halo time. You boys playing this weekend at all?
Post a Comment
<< Home