Tuesday night!

Come join Airwolf & Spengler tomorrow, with doors at 6pm, Anberlin and Bayside will be playing a Myspace Secret Show in downtown Orlando, FL @ The Social! This is FREE, but it's first come, first serve! As soon as it's full, it's over! So get there early, and come celebrate with us as we debut our new album, Cities, and kick-off our spring tour!






























7 Comments:
How was it guys???
Amazing show, Anberlin was better than ever and the opening act "Band Marino" was also killer.
I couldn't agree more. Great show by Anberlin, early show (over before 8PM) and yes the opening band "Band Marino" was pretty awesome.
I've got nothing else to say besides "ditto"
I was expecting some juicy stories. Describe the fans, the music, atmosphere. Anything exciting or different?
Hey everyone just a quick comment on a somewhat local band. I have had the experience of listening to Anberlin's new CD "Cities" and I have to say a great peice of work. They have really gelled together a variety of vocals and instuments on this CD, that stimulate the eardrum when you listen to it.So when you see CITIES getting praised, don’t bother scoffing. This deserves to get praised. There's a lot on here that's great and pretty much nothing that's bad. So if you get a chance check them out. And if you guys know me you know how critical I am with my music. Two thumbs up
Great Review Utah! I knew I could count on you!
Post a Comment
<< Home