posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/01/2007 04:00:00 AM
Highlight of the night was Baby Sophia:-) What a baby angel!! Kim, D and Sophia are the cutest little family!!!
I really wish I could have been there everybody, wish I could have been there! I am glad to see you guys had fun, hope to see all you guys soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Highlight of the night was Baby Sophia:-) What a baby angel!! Kim, D and Sophia are the cutest little family!!!
I really wish I could have been there everybody, wish I could have been there! I am glad to see you guys had fun, hope to see all you guys soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home