posted by Kyle & Brittany at 12/18/2006 05:22:00 PM
cant wait!!!lets show rocky our support on opening day!!!
i hope im not getting to hyped up about this one...i hope it kicks ass
I wish I could make it. It's Kim's X-mas party at Seaworld. I plan to make it up to Rocky by seeing it on Thursday!!! It ain't over till it's over!
bull, ill be ready to see rocky a 3rd time if u need some company on thurs!
I was pretty skeptical about going to see this movie (reference earlier anonymous comment... Bravo's TV post) But after watching the Champ on GMA this week...my feelings have changed. I believe the Italian Stalion has yet more to give, and I was shocked to find out he directed Saturday Night Fever. Who knew?
Doc, I look forward to it buddy!
wolf, bodhi, snake, dad, "hunter killer" evan pinther, mr dawson and jeff 'give em' hell' griffin! im ready to see it again!
Two words...AWESOME MOVIE!!!such inspiration and passion.
doc, looking forward to seeing u buddy!
Magnum, call me damnit! I need back up to see this movie!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
cant wait!!!
lets show rocky our support on opening day!!!
i hope im not getting to hyped up about this one...i hope it kicks ass
I wish I could make it. It's Kim's X-mas party at Seaworld. I plan to make it up to Rocky by seeing it on Thursday!!! It ain't over till it's over!
bull, ill be ready to see rocky a 3rd time if u need some company on thurs!
I was pretty skeptical about going to see this movie (reference earlier anonymous comment... Bravo's TV post) But after watching the Champ on GMA this week...my feelings have changed. I believe the Italian Stalion has yet more to give, and I was shocked to find out he directed Saturday Night Fever. Who knew?
Doc, I look forward to it buddy!
wolf, bodhi, snake, dad, "hunter killer" evan pinther, mr dawson and jeff 'give em' hell' griffin! im ready to see it again!
Two words...AWESOME MOVIE!!!
such inspiration and passion.
doc, looking forward to seeing u buddy!
Magnum, call me damnit! I need back up to see this movie!
Post a Comment
<< Home