posted by Kyle & Brittany at 11/25/2006 08:26:00 PM
"Lincoln Hawks would make Charles Manson cry!!"
"I've effed guys bigger than you in prison!"
"Are you telling me Doogie Howser is gay??!!"
"I just wanna hang with my boys at the Halloween party....damn woman!"
" Redonculus "
"I'm gonna kick this Mic's ball's up into the roof of his mouth...that outta be a familiar taste to him shouldnt it?"
"I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee is gonna quench your thirst...."
(Ateam yelling at DJ)You guys don't have "roll it up my nigga!??"
"You ain't got a prayer in Vegas!"
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
"Lincoln Hawks would make Charles Manson cry!!"
"I've effed guys bigger than you in prison!"
"Are you telling me Doogie Howser is gay??!!"
"I just wanna hang with my boys at the Halloween party....damn woman!"
" Redonculus "
"I'm gonna kick this Mic's ball's up into the roof of his mouth...that outta be a familiar taste to him shouldnt it?"
"I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee is gonna quench your thirst...."
(Ateam yelling at DJ)You guys don't have "roll it up my nigga!??"
"You ain't got a prayer in Vegas!"
Post a Comment
<< Home