Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

BRAVO's Bachelor Party!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo - great time man, I had a blast. I always love the boys night out, nights. I had a great time with you and the boys. Look forward to the next time!

Steve (Bravo's dad) - GD you are the man, I paid very close attention & took as detailed notes as Bobby did from the War Lock in Winter Haven Wizards!! That is how eager I was to learn.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dutchie, nice one!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home