posted by Kyle & Brittany at 10/28/2006 01:21:00 AM
Will this be the night that Whitesnake turns Varsity?? So many questions to be answered! DON'T MISS THIS NIGHT!
YOU WILL BELIEVE!
Guys tonight is going to be ridiculous...I am so looking forward to hanging with all members and having a good time, maybe we can even piss on Hoes!!
Yes Whitesnake! We must P.O.H.!
Make way for the bird, make way for the bird!!!!
Well wolf I must say I really pissed off. I couldnt get in to the biggest event of the year because of some Bam Bam Bigalo looking fuck at the door. How about a little heads next time. Hope everyone else has a balls good time.
Spanish, I can't believe that bullshit! I had absolutley no idea that anything was 21 & up since it was a separate part. If Jesse the owner had been there it wouldn't have been an issue, but Bam Bam Bigalou was a total douche. I'm sorry man...I'll call you.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Will this be the night that Whitesnake turns Varsity?? So many questions to be answered! DON'T MISS THIS NIGHT!
YOU WILL BELIEVE!
Guys tonight is going to be ridiculous...I am so looking forward to hanging with all members and having a good time, maybe we can even piss on Hoes!!
Yes Whitesnake! We must P.O.H.!
Make way for the bird, make way for the bird!!!!
Well wolf I must say I really pissed off. I couldnt get in to the biggest event of the year because of some Bam Bam Bigalo looking fuck at the door. How about a little heads next time. Hope everyone else has a balls good time.
Spanish, I can't believe that bullshit! I had absolutley no idea that anything was 21 & up since it was a separate part. If Jesse the owner had been there it wouldn't have been an issue, but Bam Bam Bigalou was a total douche. I'm sorry man...I'll call you.
Post a Comment
<< Home