Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

This Friday...



Another mandatory bretheren premier event: Borat @ Lakeside Village Cobb Theaters Lakeland

This movie has an UNPRECIDENTED 95% overall critic rating!
The Borat Movie released on Nov 3rd 2006 has received unbelievable reviews across the board. Empire magazine gives it 5 out of 5 stars (deeming it a classic film). Put in context, recent worldwide comedy successes Something about Mary and American Pie both received 4 out of 5.

For those of you jackasses who missed out on Jackass 2, this is your chance to redeem yourself!

Please list your choice for dinner before the movie:
1. Winghouse
2. Moe's
3. BD's Mongolian


14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Winghouse

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about winghouse sat night

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was bravo above

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's 2 so far for Winghouse...keep it coming!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Moes... keep those votes coming

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gimme the wings

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Moe's! Hey we should go down south and eat at my resturant, on the house!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Throw the Jew Down the Well!"

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so my country can be free..... so whats the deal for friday?

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday is official and is ON! Confirmed:
bravo
lisa
wolf
brit
bman
spanish
hammer
spengy
bodhi
abbster

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and everyone is coming to MOE'S!!!!!!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want meet nice western girlies for chitchat and sexytime - preference lady with yellow hairs, with plough experience and little or no history of retardation in family. I would like to meet you and make romance inside you.

If you agree be my wife then you will come my country, I will give you television with remote control, a red dress, two strong shoes, I will love you and care for you, we will be as one... but if u cheat on me I will crush you!

Also I like meet nice men, as friend - no sexytime.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am game for Wing House. I will see what the Nina thinks...if we do not have that many episodes saved on TIVO/DVR of MTV's "The Duel," MTV's "Real World - Denver," "The Office," "The O.C.," "Laguna Beach, The Real Orange County," and "All my Children," then we will make it....look forward to hanging out everybody.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS MOVIE! IT IS AS CLOSE TO A 10/10 AS YOU WILL EVER FIND! IT IS SIMPLY PUT, UNEFFWITHABLE! GO SEE IT NOW!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home