posted by Kyle & Brittany at 10/12/2006 10:01:00 PM
bravo and i were counting down the days before bravo becomes a married man
we just realized its less than a month away
Damn it - my phone must have been off and Janina's voice mail box was probably full, oh well. I had a good time watching Lake Region's sorry ass football team get destroyed by Winter Haven at the homecoming game. I have seen pee wee teams play better.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
bravo and i were counting down the days before bravo becomes a married man
we just realized its less than a month away
Damn it - my phone must have been off and Janina's voice mail box was probably full, oh well.
I had a good time watching Lake Region's sorry ass football team get destroyed by Winter Haven at the homecoming game. I have seen pee wee teams play better.
Post a Comment
<< Home