Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween 2006

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

best one yet!

wolf + brit THANK YOU!

wolfie, ur costume ROCKED!

Great Turnout!
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, A-Team, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, Utah (As the Sting Ray that killed the Crocodile Hunter!), Whitesnake, Tazer, Spanish (yes those sick bastards were there), Beast, Dalton, Spengler, HB, Lisa, Kim, Beth, Abby, Emily, & Leah and a whole bunch of bretheren affiliates!

I'm still shocked that Snake & Mrs. Snake showed up!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great costumes, lots of fun. Thank You to Jessies.

Tazer and Spanish, I wish we had known we would have snuck you into the joint. Next year.

Kyle and Brittany, awesome job putting everything together!

It still is THE Bretheren event of the year!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica was sooo goth! It was so real I felt like she was going to write a poem on suicide and sing some Marilyn Manson lyrics.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentlemen I would like to thank all bretheren members for their support, I had a blast while there i am sorry i could not go back, but the missus saw all the hawt women there and she did a guilt trip speech on me...which is probably good as i would have fornicated had i went back!!!!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah and I had a blast. GREAT costumes this year!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would've done anything for the Snake to have come back. There was plenty of fornication to go around.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mag and bravo,

thanks so much for coming and getting b.a. barrackas and I out of Tanners and over to the real party. A.W. and Brittney, what a great time! I just wished I could have stayed longer and further embarrassed myself. It was great to see everyone. Kim, thanks for lettin me borrow the do....it looked much better on you!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it. There was such a good turnout and we had a blast. A-team, we were all glad you could make it. Kim says anytime you need to borrow any accessories you are more than welcome. We wish we could have stayed longer. It was one HELL of a night!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home