It was AMAZING!!! I was in awww for the whole 2 hours he was on stage, flashbacks from my childhood kept popping up, i'll never forget the Paradise City video...Axl in his white denim jeans/jacket, sliding around on stage:) I got chills when they played "Patience,"(my all time fave),and got a little teary when Axl started playing the intro to November Rain on his grand piano....I know, i'm a huge nerd
GNR one of my favorite bands all time, and i didn't fn go.... I knew that this concert was going to be amazing and i knew that i was going to kick myself in the ass afterwards for not going... thanks for the pics.. i feel like i was there
5 Comments:
WOW! What a great shot!
"and i'll LEEEEAAAVVVEEEEEE you lyin' on the bed!!!"
that was awesome!!! maybe the greatest night ever...axl actually showed up and he kicked ASS!!!
Metal up ur F'n ASS!!! Metal up ur F'n Ass!!!
It was AMAZING!!! I was in awww for the whole 2 hours he was on stage, flashbacks from my childhood kept popping up, i'll never forget the Paradise City video...Axl in his white denim jeans/jacket, sliding around on stage:) I got chills when they played "Patience,"(my all time fave),and got a little teary when Axl started playing the intro to November Rain on his grand piano....I know, i'm a huge nerd
GNR one of my favorite bands all time, and i didn't fn go.... I knew that this concert was going to be amazing and i knew that i was going to kick myself in the ass afterwards for not going... thanks for the pics.. i feel like i was there
Post a Comment
<< Home