posted by Kyle & Brittany at 10/20/2006 12:46:00 AM
Wolf & Brittney,I regret to inform you that Janina and I will not be able to make it. That same night we will be in Orlando for Teresa Durrences wedding. I wish we could make it but I am not sure us making it back will happen.
What kind of people get married on the night of ghosts and goblins? Are they satin worshipers?They should have known better to reschedule their wedding around Bretheren events. Let it be known to all from this point forward that this type of behavior is unacceptable and will no longer be tolerated!
I can't wait for this...It's gonna be good!
This will be our first time at wolfoween.. Lisa and I can't wait..
Maybe it is time for a certain member by the name of Whitesnake to make varsity...you know the one who "pissed on hoe's" that is one cool mother fing cat!!!
Dutch & Neen,Sorry to hear you guys won't be able to make it. We were looking forward to the nerd and bumblebee costumes part 2. Have fun at the wedding, check out those new implants and report back.
the countdown begins. . .
Wolf,Will do buddy - you will have a detailed report by me on your desk first thing Monday morning. I wish we could be there at the pizarty. Thank you for the invite Wolf & Brit, and your hard work that will go into this party - you guys always do so well when you host, you guys always do. That is very commendable, not enough people take pride in hosting their events as you and Brit do, kudos to you guys....hope you guys have a blast - we know you will though....
We heard that a certain jv member will be attending this function. My friend and I think he is hot and are writing on this blog in the hopes that he will call...Whitesnake call 514-3056!!! You will not be disappointed! :)
Less than 24 hrs away! I'm going to wet myself!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Wolf & Brittney,
I regret to inform you that Janina and I will not be able to make it. That same night we will be in Orlando for Teresa Durrences wedding. I wish we could make it but I am not sure us making it back will happen.
What kind of people get married on the night of ghosts and goblins? Are they satin worshipers?
They should have known better to reschedule their wedding around Bretheren events. Let it be known to all from this point forward that this type of behavior is unacceptable and will no longer be tolerated!
I can't wait for this...It's gonna be good!
This will be our first time at wolfoween.. Lisa and I can't wait..
Maybe it is time for a certain member by the name of Whitesnake to make varsity...you know the one who "pissed on hoe's" that is one cool mother fing cat!!!
Dutch & Neen,
Sorry to hear you guys won't be able to make it. We were looking forward to the nerd and bumblebee costumes part 2. Have fun at the wedding, check out those new implants and report back.
the countdown begins. . .
Wolf,
Will do buddy - you will have a detailed report by me on your desk first thing Monday morning. I wish we could be there at the pizarty. Thank you for the invite Wolf & Brit, and your hard work that will go into this party - you guys always do so well when you host, you guys always do. That is very commendable, not enough people take pride in hosting their events as you and Brit do, kudos to you guys....hope you guys have a blast - we know you will though....
We heard that a certain jv member will be attending this function. My friend and I think he is hot and are writing on this blog in the hopes that he will call...Whitesnake call 514-3056!!! You will not be disappointed! :)
Less than 24 hrs away! I'm going to wet myself!
Post a Comment
<< Home