posted by Kyle & Brittany at 10/22/2006 04:26:00 PM
That was 5 month ago right, ... just a little big boned.... have you seen this guy lately though... I think that you have a great shot at this truck, keep up the hard work
Datsun! Datsun! Datsun!
Remember this is the BEFORE picture. Just wait for the AFTER picture. Hammer has been approached by TrimSpa™ as well as mentioned as a possible replacement for Jared from Subway™.
and they still beg for it!
I don't care what ANYONE says....Ali was even hot at 425lbs!!! I'm gonna have to beat the ladies off with a stick when they see the "new" Ali....grrrr!!
good job ali... u are the man...im next i need to know your every move
LOL, you guys crack me up. Bravo: thanks for the confidence.B-man, I'm winning the Datsun for you.Wolfie: You crazy bastard you.Bobby: YOU KNOW IT!Brittany: YOU KNOW IT! (not a stick, but a billyclub.)Nick: You got it baby!Ladies: 2029 Kapree Court, window in the back, on the left. Don't wake up the parents...please....
Ali's in the shower! Please call again in 2 hour.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
That was 5 month ago right, ... just a little big boned.... have you seen this guy lately though... I think that you have a great shot at this truck, keep up the hard work
Datsun! Datsun! Datsun!
Remember this is the BEFORE picture. Just wait for the AFTER picture. Hammer has been approached by TrimSpa™ as well as mentioned as a possible replacement for Jared from Subway™.
and they still beg for it!
I don't care what ANYONE says....Ali was even hot at 425lbs!!! I'm gonna have to beat the ladies off with a stick when they see the "new" Ali....grrrr!!
good job ali... u are the man...im next i need to know your every move
LOL, you guys crack me up.
Bravo: thanks for the confidence.
B-man, I'm winning the Datsun for you.
Wolfie: You crazy bastard you.
Bobby: YOU KNOW IT!
Brittany: YOU KNOW IT! (not a stick, but a billyclub.)
Nick: You got it baby!
Ladies: 2029 Kapree Court, window in the back, on the left. Don't wake up the parents...please....
Ali's in the shower! Please call again in 2 hour.
Post a Comment
<< Home