Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This Friday!







Jackass 2 premier night: Mandatory Bretheren attendance!












Bellacino's Pizza (@ Spring Lake Center): 7:45
Cobb Theaters Showtime : 10:15

Confirmed:
Airwolf
Ninny
BMan
Bodhi
Abby
Spengler
Hammer
Bravo
Utah
Spanish

Those not listed, please add your name in the comments section to confirm!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting twist Utah! We could do that or another possibility was hitting up Moe's (WELCOME TO MOE'S) at Lakeside Village and seeing it at the Cobb there. Let's put it up for a vote!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in, i wouldnt miss it for anything. well maybe a handy

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOE'S > chili's. Sorry.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah is in as well!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we go to a 7:00pm something Friday night? I have to get up at 5:00am on Saturday morning to go golf in Kissimmee. Any chance of that happening?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'll be at the movie but heads up to all. I'll be serving at chilis on fri for a charity if yall want to come there instead

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah wants to know if there is an alternative screening for Fretheren members. "The Last Kiss" possibly?

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spengler, this is a men's club GD! Don't get all HGTV on me!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just messing with you nigga's about golf - I am in and Janina is a "maybe" for tonight.

We going to Chili's or Bellacino's????

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utah said Chili's has two beautiful servers by the name of Dee and DeeDee that will be personally catering to us...

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bellacino's is my vote

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "is it gay in here or is it just me?", I said FRETHEREN! Leah can't handle pee snowcones like some of our wives can.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pee Snowcones!" I am thoroughly disgusted sir, thoroughly disgusted!! I can't believe you would say something like that.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good call Utah...see you at Bellacino's where I will challenge you to a duel of the minds.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUY YOUR TIX EARLY! Probably pick them up before you go to the pizza joint, just to be on the safe side.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tad's Pants!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home