posted by Kyle & Brittany at 9/28/2006 07:16:00 PM
give about a weeks notice but I'm in
I'm in...whats the chance that we can obtain a piss on hoe's tshirt for that night???
Could you imagine a large group of us in Universal getting seperated. What happens when we try and call Magnum, he won't answer!I say no way, enjoy the park on your own time.
Discount available?
Like Utah said - give notice so everyone knows about it and no one is left out as usual. i.e. - movies under the stars. Would have loved to been there but that's cool.
Even though Bobby isn't sticking to his answering 3 out of 5 phone calls I say we do the group at Horror nights, what the F' - we only live once right? We might as well love eachother and have some damn fun with the people we love?! Am I right or am I right? B-Man - what say you?
bretheren members loving each other?? Please let me know when this is going down i am definately in for this circle jerk. I like this member dutch already!!!
who's eating the cracker after the cicle jerk
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
give about a weeks notice but I'm in
I'm in...whats the chance that we can obtain a piss on hoe's tshirt for that night???
Could you imagine a large group of us in Universal getting seperated.
What happens when we try and call Magnum, he won't answer!
I say no way, enjoy the park on your own time.
Discount available?
Like Utah said - give notice so everyone knows about it and no one is left out as usual.
i.e. - movies under the stars. Would have loved to been there but that's cool.
Even though Bobby isn't sticking to his answering 3 out of 5 phone calls I say we do the group at Horror nights, what the F' - we only live once right? We might as well love eachother and have some damn fun with the people we love?!
Am I right or am I right? B-Man - what say you?
bretheren members loving each other?? Please let me know when this is going down i am definately in for this circle jerk. I like this member dutch already!!!
who's eating the cracker after the cicle jerk
Post a Comment
<< Home