Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

K9 VS WALTER WRIGHT Tonight On 'The Contender'!

Make sure to check out 'The Contender' tonight at 10 on ESPN (this means you Bman!). Tonight 2 guys who utterly can't stand one another will fight. I'm rooting for K9 who has been the underdog since the beginning but Walter Wright is a much, much better boxer. If you've never seen an episode this is the one to watch!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta be kiddin' me. I'd rather watch Rachel Ray cook!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously! How is this show getting ratings!? I'm all for Rocky, I love Rocky...but it's a movie, this is just boxing with a brand name attached. Bobby, tell me you're tagging Kimmel every night.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Fighter is a much better program.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a good fight. i dont think stallone has anything to do with the show anymore. a better question is how is flava of love still on or whatever the hell its called

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glad to see K9 win the fight. I'm with Hawks though, how is Flava of love still on???

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawks, bull thanks for the back up u sick bastards!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawks, this is a quote from the ateam:

"the ferocity of lincoln hawks would make charles manson cry"

so true. . .thats why u dont F w/ the hawks!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks ateam... i always though manson was a pussy...why get others to kill for u when u can do it yourself

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stallone is the executive producer of The Contendor. This is a great show because it is true stories. You guys got to give it a chance - it is a good show, for real. K-9 talks too much but he is a bad a**.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home