Jackass 2 = blockbuster

The original Jackass: The Movie did $22.7 million in it's opening weekend in January 2003. That film went on to do $79.4 million worldwide which is a 3.4 multiplier, meaning the sequel will probably make somewhere between $95 and $105 million worldwide.
If you haven't seen this movie yet, you have no idea what you're missing.






























3 Comments:
Dutch said...."Tad's Pants!!!" like Harry Connick Jr.
I am ready for Halloween baby!!! Can't wait Wolf!
I am going to be K-9 from the new reality hit show, "The Contender".....the contender is the best!!!! you guys BETTER watch the finale TONIGHT at 10:00pm!!!!!!
Also watch the new episode of "The Real Laguna Beach" tomorrow night at 9:30pm and then a new episode of "Two-A-Days" at 10:00pm on MTV!!!! Back to back shows, they are pretty sweet, don't miss them!!
Where was Spanish this night? I thought he was confirmed?
Spanish - where art thou?
yeah mybad i feel like a dick but stuff came up and i wasnt able to make it sorry guys, im down for horror nights though just as long as dutchy hold me in the scary parts
Post a Comment
<< Home