Hey! Not true! How awesome was JA2?? I've never laughed consistently for 2 hours straight in my life. I feel like I just did 1,000 sit ups...Spengler and Magnum have no effing idea! 10/10 stars.
can i bring the plunger for after the chug? The movie was really better then the first one... I didn't exspect that... 3 out of 5 times is a start.. thank you buddy
Great night boys, great night. Laughed my ass off. JA2 was hilarious and a lot better than the first one....but make sure you guys see the final episode of The Contendor this Tuesday night!!!
2 shay, the contender does suck indeed. bravo, heroin is soooo last year. you could not answer your phone 3,000,000 times in a row and still wouldn't be able to match Magnum. who's got their halloween costumes ready?
I am going to be K-9 from the new reality hit show, "The Contender".....the contender is the best!!!! you guys BETTER watch the finale TONIGHT at 10:00pm!!!!!!
Also watch the new episode of "The Real Laguna Beach" tomorrow night at 9:30pm and then a new episode of "Two-A-Days" at 10:00pm on MTV!!!! Back to back shows, they are pretty sweet, don't miss them!!
the contender is for those pussys who can't fight. have one of them jump into a UFC ring then we'll see what happens. watching the contender is like watching saved by the bell all over again
boxing is great and ufc is too but id rather see a bunch of punches than a bunch of guys dry humping each other for 30 mins...im sorry maybe its just me
15 Comments:
had a great great time, wish i could have stayed longer. . .
i vow from this day on to answer my phone 3 out of 5 trials with minimal prompting!
u know i love all of you guys!
I wanted HB!!!!!!! Where's Honey???
Wolfy told me tonight he is planning on doing Steve-O's "Beer Butt Chug" at the Halloween Party:)
Hey! Not true! How awesome was JA2?? I've never laughed consistently for 2 hours straight in my life. I feel like I just did 1,000 sit ups...Spengler and Magnum have no effing idea! 10/10 stars.
can i bring the plunger for after the chug?
The movie was really better then the first one... I didn't exspect that... 3 out of 5 times is a start.. thank you buddy
Great night boys, great night. Laughed my ass off. JA2 was hilarious and a lot better than the first one....but make sure you guys see the final episode of The Contendor this Tuesday night!!!
dutchie, great call on the contender!
You guys can talk about the contender over on RobertClark.com.
JA2 was so funny. Where else can you laugh or cry that hard for only $7.00?
2 shay, the contender does suck indeed. bravo, heroin is soooo last year. you could not answer your phone 3,000,000 times in a row and still wouldn't be able to match Magnum. who's got their halloween costumes ready?
hawks, bravo, dutchie, bull - now would be a wonderful time for some contender backup, thanks guys!
I am ready for Halloween baby!!! Can't wait Wolf!
I am going to be K-9 from the new reality hit show, "The Contender".....the contender is the best!!!! you guys BETTER watch the finale TONIGHT at 10:00pm!!!!!!
Also watch the new episode of "The Real Laguna Beach" tomorrow night at 9:30pm and then a new episode of "Two-A-Days" at 10:00pm on MTV!!!! Back to back shows, they are pretty sweet, don't miss them!!
who cares... let them watch 7th heaven or the lifetime movie of the week ...the contender may be a little too violent for them
thank you gentleman, much obliged!
contender finale tonight!
the contender is for those pussys who can't fight. have one of them jump into a UFC ring then we'll see what happens. watching the contender is like watching saved by the bell all over again
boxing is great and ufc is too but id rather see a bunch of punches than a bunch of guys dry humping each other for 30 mins...im sorry maybe its just me
Post a Comment
<< Home