Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

JA2



The hype on this movie is massive. People who've seen it have reportedly walked out due to stomach cramps from laughing too effing hard. It blows the first one out of the water they say. This will be a mandatory bretheren sponsered event, opening night September 22nd.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta see this!

Good to see Face, Hammer, Bravo, Lisa and the Wolf on Monday, look forward to hanging out again soon.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

face and bman together???

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

face is in town?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never saw the first movie, but the preview I saw for part 2 makes me want to check out both of them.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can u believe ive never seen the first one. . .do i have to?

6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just kidding guys

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I literally was sore from laughing so much after screening the first film. I agree, must see!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home