posted by Kyle & Brittany at 8/24/2006 10:30:00 PM
im BEYOND pumped for this! i dont think ill ever be more excited about another film in my lifetime!
does sly know when to say when? i bet 10 to 1 odds this movie bombs... dont get me wrong, the original rocky was awesome, but come on...its time to hang the gloves up buddy. Ill have to pass on this one. HAZBIN
Wow, anonymous...I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one and agree with mr. bobby. I think this one's gonna be a hit!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
im BEYOND pumped for this! i dont think ill ever be more excited about another film in my lifetime!
does sly know when to say when? i bet 10 to 1 odds this movie bombs... dont get me wrong, the original rocky was awesome, but come on...its time to hang the gloves up buddy. Ill have to pass on this one. HAZBIN
Wow, anonymous...I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one and agree with mr. bobby. I think this one's gonna be a hit!
Post a Comment
<< Home