Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Holy Hell

Another Winter Haven High grad, making us all proud. Ladies and Gents, I present to you the pride of the class of 1988...(be forewarned, you may need to take a cold shower after seeing this)

I present to you: Sergio


I think this guy beats out the missle-firing midget from Lake Region High.
*Ninny's cousin went to WHHS with this faeg*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gawd he is super hawt...if any of you studmuffins know his number let me know. I am so glad you guys are gay friendly! Found this blog yesterday some of you guys are soooo hawt!!!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite swimsuit model.

"Brokeback Swimming Pool" the movie

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am going to puke.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home