posted by Kyle & Brittany at 8/09/2006 08:07:00 PM
Tazer may or may not know this guy. I'll let him explain.
i think he went to school w/ us LRHS guys. . .! ! !
This is the highest quality posting I've seen on this board. Whoever made it, please announce yourself so I may salute you.
Holy S!!! I knew that name sounded familiar. Maggie...he graduated with us! That just blew my mind...What you guys don't know is that he is in a wheelchair. He may be a paraplegic...not once did I ever see him out of that motorized wheelchair...
It's a Pint-Sized Wolfy!!!!
I don't know about you, but I find him DAMN SEXY!
hammer..holy crap its that guy...thats insane...i saw that guy everyday at school
He does look like Yoda.
he must have a short fuse
Utah you're right, that little bastard was in the benchwarmers. I guess I'd be firing missles too if I had to roll around looking at everyones packages and arses all day. In a related note...please see: http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=714
sorry that was me posting above...it didn't tag on my name
Very refreshing...It's nice to see that it had nothing to do with a new movie coming out.
yeah he was a jerk in high school...youd think hed be kinda nice and stuff but he was a bastard...he was always saying "push me over here!" and stuff
haha, Bohdi...you're a bastard if I ever knew one!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
14 Comments:
Tazer may or may not know this guy. I'll let him explain.
i think he went to school w/ us LRHS guys. . .! ! !
This is the highest quality posting I've seen on this board. Whoever made it, please announce yourself so I may salute you.
Holy S!!! I knew that name sounded familiar. Maggie...he graduated with us! That just blew my mind...
What you guys don't know is that he is in a wheelchair. He may be a paraplegic...not once did I ever see him out of that motorized wheelchair...
It's a Pint-Sized Wolfy!!!!
I don't know about you, but I find him DAMN SEXY!
hammer..holy crap its that guy...thats insane...i saw that guy everyday at school
He does look like Yoda.
he must have a short fuse
Utah you're right, that little bastard was in the benchwarmers. I guess I'd be firing missles too if I had to roll around looking at everyones packages and arses all day. In a related note...please see: http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=714
sorry that was me posting above...it didn't tag on my name
Very refreshing...It's nice to see that it had nothing to do with a new movie coming out.
yeah he was a jerk in high school...youd think hed be kinda nice and stuff but he was a bastard...he was always saying "push me over here!" and stuff
haha, Bohdi...you're a bastard if I ever knew one!
Post a Comment
<< Home