posted by Kyle & Brittany at 8/26/2006 01:12:00 PM
Can we move that mf outside? Is it waterproof? Im going into business with Bravo after this Army thing...
Police naw give you no break... Soldier naw give you no break.... Not even you 'idren naw give you no break Hey hey Bad boys, bad boys Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you Youre hot
Bravo,I look forward to hanging out with you and Hammer tommorrow. I can sense miracles in progress.Face
Bravo,I agree with Saly...the only thing you won't be looking forward to is when I come over in about 15 min. to destroy you in Halo...Hammer
hamma aint shit in halo
Bravo,It was great defeating Hammer in Halo. I heard he slept with one eye open last night anticipating another kill.
you guys are really making me proud...keep practicing, you guys are only a few months away from being able to beat Magnum...and only a few years from the wolf!
I KNOW all will stand behind me on this one...I'm calling you out WOLF!! I don't think you have a chance SIR if your screen watching privilegeswere revoked. We're gonna set up a tourney with separate tv's and you will be conquered once and for all...And I might as well say it...Dutch showed his skills the night of the beach condo in Englewood. I think he can take you EVEN WITH the screen watching...there, I said it...As for you face, your day of reconing is near, bravo...yours is today.B-man, great seeing you buddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Can we move that mf outside? Is it waterproof? Im going into business with Bravo after this Army thing...
Police naw give you no break...
Soldier naw give you no break....
Not even you 'idren naw give you no break Hey hey Bad boys, bad boys Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you
Youre hot
Bravo,
I look forward to hanging out with you and Hammer tommorrow. I can sense miracles in progress.
Face
Bravo,
I agree with Saly...the only thing you won't be looking forward to is when I come over in about 15 min. to destroy you in Halo...
Hammer
hamma aint shit in halo
Bravo,
It was great defeating Hammer in Halo. I heard he slept with one eye open last night anticipating another kill.
you guys are really making me proud...keep practicing, you guys are only a few months away from being able to beat Magnum...and only a few years from the wolf!
I KNOW all will stand behind me on this one...
I'm calling you out WOLF!! I don't think you have a chance SIR if your screen watching privileges
were revoked. We're gonna set up a tourney with separate tv's and you will be conquered once and for all...
And I might as well say it...Dutch showed his skills the night of the beach condo in Englewood. I think he can take you EVEN WITH the screen watching...there, I said it...
As for you face, your day of reconing is near, bravo...yours is today.
B-man, great seeing you buddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home