It's not too soon...

to start thinking about and planning your effing Halloween costume. This year is going to be big! That means you better bring your best! I for one will finally try to cut my dependence on store bought costumes and be more creative.
Who can forget last year when Ali Hamtaee and Adam Dicks paired up as the characters from Pirates of the Carribean and Richard Gere's character in An Officer and a Gentleman? I'm expecting big things from you guys this year!






























12 Comments:
lol, you're a bastard if I ever new one!
Hammer Hamtaee, I agree, anyone who knows you knows there is no "p" in your name and your undying love for pirates of the carribean.
know one will be able to top the hammer or the dicks!
I've already got my costume idea!
Costume is being constructed as we speak. Better get the sewing machine out. I hate having to outdo myself.
ricky bobby is the man
when is the party???
when is the party???
hammer, u and me baby, crocket and tubbs!
the 3rd annual britt/kyle halloween bash will always be held the weekend before halloween
The reason why I asked...LRHS is having their Reunion the night of October 28, 2006! The Ateam's will be in town...but will not be able to come..AGAIN..if it is that night :(
Bobby, I'm all over that one! I'll stop working on my Iron Sheik costume.
If I had lighter skin I'd be going at Ali G...BOYIAKA!
Post a Comment
<< Home