posted by Kyle & Brittany at 7/06/2006 04:07:00 PM
happy bday sexy! is it me or do u keep getting hotter with each year that passes??
Happy Birthday Britt.Airwolf I can't see you, quick hand me a knife so I can cut through all of this. Thanks...happens everytime Magnum opens his mouth.
why is it that mags makes uncomfortable comments about everyone else's wife/girlfriend?
Happy B-day brit, magnum does it because he is the man, dont question the mag, or he will giraffe tounge your significant other when you least expect.
Happy Birthday Ninny! B-Man, it's a chainsaw, not a knife needed to cut through the Mags BS when he's laying it on thick! I love it though...phrases like "senior management" and "theraputic center"!! C'mon now that's classic Bobby! Like Spanish said "Don't question the Mag"! I thought there wern't going to be any more anonymous comments? Geez people. Name and town, name and town if you wish to opine! Bobby thanks for everything...I'm glad "The Devil's Rejects" is now in your top 5! Thanks Spanglish and B-Man!
Thanks everybody for the nice b-day wishes...And ummm anonymous...Bobby might say things to the wives about being hot/sexy, or whatever, but he would never in a bazillion years leave derogatory comments...
I LOVE BRIT!!!!!!! happy birthday girly. Missed you at the getogether!
happy b-day britt
The restaurant was effin' awesome!!! I wanna go back...we should all make plans to go to the new Westlake Village in Lkaeland for dinner and a movie...any takers???
Ooops, err...Lakeland, I mean
Happy Birthday from Kim and Bull
Happy birthday Brit. Leah says she loves painting pottery at the new pottery place over there.
why is it anonymous makes any comment? why doesnt anonymous make a comment as himself?anonymous - why are you worried about magnum? who are you?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
13 Comments:
happy bday sexy! is it me or do u keep getting hotter with each year that passes??
Happy Birthday Britt.
Airwolf I can't see you, quick hand me a knife so I can cut through all of this. Thanks...happens everytime Magnum opens his mouth.
why is it that mags makes uncomfortable comments about everyone else's wife/girlfriend?
Happy B-day brit, magnum does it because he is the man, dont question the mag, or he will giraffe tounge your significant other when you least expect.
Happy Birthday Ninny! B-Man, it's a chainsaw, not a knife needed to cut through the Mags BS when he's laying it on thick! I love it though...phrases like "senior management" and "theraputic center"!! C'mon now that's classic Bobby! Like Spanish said "Don't question the Mag"! I thought there wern't going to be any more anonymous comments? Geez people. Name and town, name and town if you wish to opine! Bobby thanks for everything...I'm glad "The Devil's Rejects" is now in your top 5! Thanks Spanglish and B-Man!
Thanks everybody for the nice b-day wishes...
And ummm anonymous...Bobby might say things to the wives about being hot/sexy, or whatever, but he would never in a bazillion years leave derogatory comments...
I LOVE BRIT!!!!!!! happy birthday girly. Missed you at the getogether!
happy b-day britt
The restaurant was effin' awesome!!! I wanna go back...we should all make plans to go to the new Westlake Village in Lkaeland for dinner and a movie...any takers???
Ooops, err...Lakeland, I mean
Happy Birthday from Kim and Bull
Happy birthday Brit. Leah says she loves painting pottery at the new pottery place over there.
why is it anonymous makes any comment? why doesnt anonymous make a comment as himself?
anonymous - why are you worried about magnum? who are you?
Post a Comment
<< Home