Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Doomsday neareth...


Little Man opened up at #2 after Pirates?? Who in the hell is paying money to see this (other than BMan, Magnum and Adam "The Doc" Dicks)?? Oh wait, nevermind, I know who's going to see it.

Superman Returns is in at #4. Warner Bros. has announced that if Superman Returns doesn't make $200mil domestically there won't be a sequel. Could this mean it was a bomb? Stay tuned to www.boxofficemojo.com for the latest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize, I feel like I had something to do with this. Little Man was one of our sponsors that we promoted on Nobody Likes Onions. I'm really sorry guys.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bravo, what are we waiting for?!?!

im w/ u all the way!

BRETHEREN: THE MOVIE!

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started with this f'ing movie. While watching the preview for it I was waiting for the Energizer bunny to come walking by. I could not believe this was written, funded and produced.

I honestly believe that if every person who went to go see this was eliminated from the population that the world would be a better place. Period.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BMan's onto something...If we could rig the theaters showing this Godforsaken movie to dispense a toxic gas of sorts, this segment of the general public would be gone!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home