Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Congrats Utah!




















Join the bretheren and co. in congratulating J. Utah on his completion of paramedic school. We will be celebrating Friday night @ 6:00 at the new hotness, BD's Mongolian Grill at the new Lakeside Village, Lakeland...(take Polk Parkway, exit Harden Blvd.)

PLEASE RSVP IN THE COMMENTS SECTION (so they can reserve the right amount of seats)

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would be an HONOR! Count the hammer in...

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS UTAH!!! u are the man!!! see you fri!!!

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf & Ninny

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confirmation Whitesnake will be there.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UTAH, Job well done!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utah - thanks for coming out to the softball game the other night buddy.

Congratulations man, that is awesome news! Your hard work is paying off even though your ego is having a hard time keeping up with writing checks your body can't cash. Just kidding man, congrats again buddy!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats utah - could not happen to a finer person.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know which to congratulate you on more - the jump to Varsity or the Paramedic school accomplishment! Congrats on both brother man. If i was back in the Haven, you know id be there.

hammer - thanks for the advice on my back - - the ice has helped

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Leah & I will be in Flagler Beach this weekend, otherwise we'd be there.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats...u are the man

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I'll be in o-town for a show at the social.

I'm surprised Mags is able to be there, I thought for sure he'd be in a theater somewhere trying to catch "Little Man" for the third time.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bman anychance you are going to see plain jane automobile? if so they are an awesome group!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

somebody else needs to give bman hell asap!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Utah! I wish I could be there Friday night, but I must work. Good luck to you and congrats.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B-Man....plane jane automobile???? C'mon, very 92, very GAY!!! C'mon!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks anonymous!!!

GREAT time fri night!!!

i couldnt get enough of utah "tapping" on the window!!!

great turnout!!!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slightly Intoxicated Utah + Window featuring 15 year old chicks passing by = Entertainment

12:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

another bretheren event another instance where bman is no where to be found

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b-man cant "b-smug" anymore...no one that spends their friday night going to see PJAutomobile deserves to b-smug anymore....

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I was at the social to see a band that I have never heard of before called PJ automobile.

Yes, I would have rather been in the company of my fellow brethren.

PJ Automobile probably sounds great on a CD on the way to work or home, but I wish I had brought my pillow and a box of tissues.

I went with my girlfriend and some friends who recommended the band. By the end of the night the guys were all looking at each other wondering how many more songs before we could leave.

Sorry I missed the BD's outing and an opportunity to bust on Mags in person. I'll get you next time!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ automobile sucks

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utah rocks!! Glad to know you

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home