Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Coming Soon...



From the makers of "Snakes On A Plane" comes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who made this post but it's cracking me up. Well done.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who made this post but it's cracking me up. Well done.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abbybear, I can't take credit for the poster design, but I did post this, if that counts for anything.

By the way, I stolt your boyfriend, he's going to be here with me now...how bout them apples? We're going to put new meaning to the word "spooning". I kid! This just means you will get to spend more time in the Haven YAY!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home