posted by Kyle & Brittany at 7/14/2006 01:55:00 AM
its freakin me out but i love it!
Its super creepy and I guess I set to my desktop last night as well and dont remember a thing. I turn on my computer this morning and Ive got two plastic people looking at me. Im a weird-O!!!
the art or the ambien part? If its the art...I don't really get it either. I have to take ambien to sleep. About 15 minutes after I take it I don't remember anything. My wife has all these stories of stuff that Ive done and I've got allot of art work that I've done and have no recollection of it. So basically I sleep draw.
from the people that brought you nbc's "medium" and usa networks "the dead zone", this fall on the wb "ambien" the series about what happens to a mild mannered, husband, father once the clock strikes midnight and the ambien pills have been taken. . .
haha nice one Mags!
I think its time for MacG to hand over the steering wheel. We'll take it from here. Thanks.Friends don't let friends post while under the influence.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
its freakin me out but i love it!
Its super creepy and I guess I set to my desktop last night as well and dont remember a thing. I turn on my computer this morning and Ive got two plastic people looking at me. Im a weird-O!!!
the art or the ambien part? If its the art...I don't really get it either.
I have to take ambien to sleep. About 15 minutes after I take it I don't remember anything. My wife has all these stories of stuff that Ive done and I've got allot of art work that I've done and have no recollection of it. So basically I sleep draw.
from the people that brought you nbc's "medium" and usa networks "the dead zone", this fall on the wb "ambien" the series about what happens to a mild mannered, husband, father once the clock strikes midnight and the ambien pills have been taken. . .
haha nice one Mags!
I think its time for MacG to hand over the steering wheel. We'll take it from here. Thanks.
Friends don't let friends post while under the influence.
Post a Comment
<< Home