posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/09/2006 09:41:00 AM
hat tip to Hollywood Adam
more than meets the eye! they are going to kill this movie. Bernie mac and Tyrese are in it and I didn't see optimums Prime as a character and they are probably ruin the theme song! what the hell! But I'll still go and see it (I'm such a sucker for talking machines).
just saved the poster, thanks guys
I try to keep wolf up to date with internet finds that I think are Bretheren-worthy.
thanks adam, u are the man!
I love the poster. I'm curious about what the plot will be and which characters they will have.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
hat tip to Hollywood Adam
more than meets the eye! they are going to kill this movie. Bernie mac and Tyrese are in it and I didn't see optimums Prime as a character and they are probably ruin the theme song! what the hell! But I'll still go and see it (I'm such a sucker for talking machines).
just saved the poster, thanks guys
I try to keep wolf up to date with internet finds that I think are Bretheren-worthy.
thanks adam, u are the man!
I love the poster. I'm curious about what the plot will be and which characters they will have.
Post a Comment
<< Home